About Me

My photo
We have been married since 2005. We have two beautiful boys.....both born on the same day, 2 years apart!!!And we now have a beautiful baby girl born on December 24, 2010! Best Christmas Present ever!!! : ) We love God and are active in our church!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!




I have lots to fill in, but haven't uploaded new pics from my camera yet. I did have a wonderful Mother's Day. Norman and Jayden made me a wonderful french toast and egg breakfast in bed! And I got a dozen roses and a card. They also set up a new frame for our bed, which I really wanted! Norman had to work at noon, but it was a wonderful morning!! And then Jayden and I got to hang out with Karen all day! We went swimming in the indoor pool and later ordered pizza. I hope all the mothers had a wonderful day!! :)

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Glad you had a great day! By the way,I have blog candy!
http://wrightblessings.blogspot.com/2009/05/blog-candy-hey-people-this-is-free.html