About Me

My photo
We have been married since 2005. We have two beautiful boys.....both born on the same day, 2 years apart!!!And we now have a beautiful baby girl born on December 24, 2010! Best Christmas Present ever!!! : ) We love God and are active in our church!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yay, the Eckert's are here!!!!!


We are just thrilled that the Eckert Family is here visiting!!!! It's been over a year since we have seen them and we have missed them so much!!! Jayden was 8 months old when they left, so he has grown tremendously since they have seen him. He just LOVES Braedon. When they got here, Braedon ran up to me and gave me a great big hug and said oh so seriously, "Titi, I really missed you." Oh my Braedon boy, he could melt my heart!!!


On another note....just had an appointment with the midwife. I asked her if she thought he would be here sooner than later and she said that she really thought that he would be here within the next week!! So the Eckert's may get to meet Baby Jax! And she guessed he will be a big 7 pounder, maybe a tiny over 8. So we shall see!!!! :)

1 comment:

Buckeye Sunflower said...

So glad you can spend some time with the Eckerts! I wonder whether Braedon's imprint is somewhere in Jayden's brain. How special that the two boys are just as great friends as they were 15 months ago when Jayden was only 8 months old!

Looking forward to welcoming Jax! MAYBE he will hold off til next Wednesday . . .but he may be another really special "June Bug"!