About Me

My photo
We have been married since 2005. We have two beautiful boys.....both born on the same day, 2 years apart!!!And we now have a beautiful baby girl born on December 24, 2010! Best Christmas Present ever!!! : ) We love God and are active in our church!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fun Week So Far

Well we have had a fun week! Saturday we got our green on and went to the parade. That's what our main picture is from. While we were driving to the parade, Jayden says, "Mommy, your hair is beautiful!" It was the sweetest thing I had heard, even if I did have my green wig on! :) The boys weren't too interested in the parade, which surprised me. But I think it was due to the fact that we didn't get to sit too close. So maybe next year. That night we had friends over and ate and played some dance games on the Wii. We have the Just Dance games and the Michael Jackson Dance game. Lots of fun. We got to see my mom and Keven on Sunday. The boys always like seeing them. It has been so warm the past couple of days. The past two days the boys have played outside. They had sidewalk chalk today and had loads of fun with that. Needless to say, the bath water tonight wasn't crystal clear! ; ) Well I'll have more pics soon. St. Patty's Day is tomorrow! : )





No comments: