About Me

My photo
We have been married since 2005. We have two beautiful boys.....both born on the same day, 2 years apart!!!And we now have a beautiful baby girl born on December 24, 2010! Best Christmas Present ever!!! : ) We love God and are active in our church!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March Already!!!







Well!!! Our little man will be hitting the "terrible two's" before we know it! He gave us a glimpse of it last week! He was just testing his limits last week! He has been back to his normal, wonderful self this week though!! It has been such nice weather this week....I'm getting excited for summer!!! Jayden just loves to be outside!!! And Jax will be here in 4 months!!!! I know it will come fast!!! My friend, Jenny, who lives in Germany, will be coming for a week or two in July!! I am super excited!!! And our friends the Eckert's will be visiting in June!!! I can't wait to see them!! I miss my little Braedon so much!! And Jayden will just absolutely love playing with him!!! Fun times ahead!!!! The pictures are a couple from my phone. Lily just cracks me up somedays!! She is such a cutie!

No comments: