About Me

My photo
We have been married since 2005. We have two beautiful boys.....both born on the same day, 2 years apart!!!And we now have a beautiful baby girl born on December 24, 2010! Best Christmas Present ever!!! : ) We love God and are active in our church!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Please Pray

My Uncle got diagnosed with leukemia I think 5 years ago. He underwent chemo treatments, and it then went away. Well he had some more blood tests and the cancer was throughout his body. The docters knew he didn't have long! He drove home to New Mexico to gather some things, and then back to Denver to the hospital. He checked in Wednesday morning. And by Wednesday night, they said he most likely wouldn't make it through the night! They could not stabilize him. He somehow lasted and I drove up last night (Thursday night). It was so sad to see him! Every breath seemed like such a struggle!! And it would be several seconds before he would breath again. Everytime he took a breath, you would think that it was his last. His eyes were shut, but I saw a tear on his eye. I told my Auntie and she went over to him and said, "It's okay honey! You can let go! I love you." Talk about breaking your heart! He was still struggling to breath when I left, a little after ten pm. I got a call on my way back from Denver that he had died about 20 minutes after we left! Please pray for my aunt!! This is her second time going through this, and I know it will be very tough!! Also please keep my family in your prayers. Thank you!

1 comment:

Nick and Angie said...

So sorry to hear. You're in our thoughts and prayers.