About Me

My photo
We have been married since 2005. We have two beautiful boys.....both born on the same day, 2 years apart!!!And we now have a beautiful baby girl born on December 24, 2010! Best Christmas Present ever!!! : ) We love God and are active in our church!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

We're Debt FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!






Well, as the title says, we are debt free!!! We didn't have a huge amount of debt to pay off, but it sure it nice to be done!!
We purchased something Friday that I have been wanting for forever!!! A new camera!! A REALLY nice one!! It's a Nikon d90 and it came with two different lenses. I'm super excited to try it out and learn what I can do with it. The pictures posted today are from my new camera. I haven't had much time at all to mess with it yet. But I just had to take a few pictures! : )
So between just getting a laptop and a camera, I feel like it's Christmas!! I am so blessed!!
No real update on Granny. Her blood was still pretty thick, and so they highered her dosage of blood thinner. So hopefully it will help. We are hoping she will get to go home soon, but we don't know yet.
Better get to bed, but wanted to give a quick update on the few things happening lately! : )

No comments: