About Me

My photo
We have been married since 2005. We have two beautiful boys.....both born on the same day, 2 years apart!!!And we now have a beautiful baby girl born on December 24, 2010! Best Christmas Present ever!!! : ) We love God and are active in our church!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gonna try this thing out!!!


Okay, okay...I know!!! I haven't gotten on here to figure this thing out! Where to start! Jayden is just about 18months old now!! Boy how the months have flown by!! We had a wonderful Christmas, and he loved the lights and gifts this year! We are very excited about the next little one on the way too. We may find out in just a couple of weeks what we are having if the baby cooperates! Exciting! I am really enjoying the new salon I am at. Norm always gets a little extra time off in the winter and Jayden really loves him home! He really is a daddy's boy! Well I hope I can keep this up and figure out everything on here! :) The picture shown here is from October....so I'm just a little behind! :)

1 comment:

Nick and Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.