About Me

My photo
We have been married since 2005. We have two beautiful boys.....both born on the same day, 2 years apart!!!And we now have a beautiful baby girl born on December 24, 2010! Best Christmas Present ever!!! : ) We love God and are active in our church!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Blessed!

This picture was taken I think last April...but I just have to say how blessed I am! I truly have a wonderful husband! He is always willing to help me with whatever I need, and no matter how many hours he has worked!!! What a blessing! I hear people all the time complaining about their husbands and I have no complaints! He is a wonderful daddy, and I know Jayden truly adores him!!! Norman can't go near the door without Jayden breaking out the waterworks...he loves his daddy! I just feel really thankful and am so thankful to God that He blessed me with such great and supportive friends and family around us! I never worried if we are cared for! Thank you and love you! :)

No comments: