About Me

My photo
We have been married since 2005. We have two beautiful boys.....both born on the same day, 2 years apart!!!And we now have a beautiful baby girl born on December 24, 2010! Best Christmas Present ever!!! : ) We love God and are active in our church!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Goodbye January

Well...I know I need to update, but sometimes I feel there isn't much to update on! I watch a 6 month old (Lily) everyday and that has been pretty normal. She has had this terrible cough, I call it her "smoker cough". So between trying to help her get her poor mucus out and chasing Jayden around.....there's never enough time. And somehow I manage to work at the salon also. Today I didn't have to work and it was very nice. We slept in and then made and ate a big breakfast! Norman went off to work and I am actually getting some organizing done! I love to re-arrange furniture and I spent the afternoon re-organizing our bedroom and closet while Jayden took a nap. Then we ate and were off to our cousin's basketball game. He plays JV for Coronado. They were playing against Palmer, and it's a little heard not to be partial to Palmer since I went there! ;) Palmer did win! Now we are back at home and I'm back to chasing Jayden around as he tries to get into stuff! I do love him, but he is a busy man! We are waiting for daddy to get home, then we will watch a movie or something. Then we have nursery tomorrow and Norman will probably have to work a long day. He will only be doing this pizza delivery thing for about another month, so we are glad about that! I guess people like pizza for the super bowl! :) I hope you all had a wonderful January! Can you believe a month has already passed?!!!!! Adios!

No comments: