About Me

My photo
We have been married since 2005. We have two beautiful boys.....both born on the same day, 2 years apart!!!And we now have a beautiful baby girl born on December 24, 2010! Best Christmas Present ever!!! : ) We love God and are active in our church!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Carving Pumpkins!









So I'm just a LITTLE behind with uploading pictures! ;) This was from October when we carved pumpkins. Karen (our sister) and Jeff and Des came over and we did our annual carving! IT was a lot of fun! :)

1 comment:

Janet said...

Hey, good to see you here!!
What is your due date? I am due June 24. We are really excited... baby number four... crazy!! I think I may lose my mind.
oh, I always get black outs with my pregnancies. I have will all of them and have had millions of tests done, but they can't figure anything out. I hate them, but don't worry about them too much as I know they will pass soon.
I will keep checking your blog to keep up with you guys. Tell Norm we said hi.